Tuesday, August 2, 2011

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ---> LAUNCH!

Today was the official Fringe Media Launch! We were there in our fabulous t-shirts checking out the other shows and doing our thing to get the word out about ours. It went well. We chatted with most of the media people we wanted to hit and the scene between Anne Marie and Francie went over well. As well, in a sea of musicals and avant garde pieces, a little realistic theatre filled out the required components for a Fringe. We saw some great snippets of shows and I have started my long list for what I am going to see. Not surprisingly it is a mix - musicals, burlesque, drama, comedy... it's all on my list... and I have no idea how to make it to everything!

I missed out on the Frequent Fringer Pass. They are SOLD OUT already. That's great news for the Fringe, but not more me. Even if I had gotten one of them. I was planning to buy two. I guess I will be paying top dollar! Alas!

See you at the Fringe!

No comments:

Post a Comment